My Live interview - 10 Years Clean After Using Heroin for 24 Years

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Live interview - 10 Years Clean After Using Heroin for 24 Years

My name is Elizabeth and I used heroin everyday for 24 years. Now 10 years clean, I hope this helps someone who finds themselves in the same dark place I was in.

Hey Elizabeth, thank you so much for sharing your live video. I see it’s about 40 minutes long so I’m going to make sure I dedicate some time to watch at least some of it sometime this week. Hopefully I’ll be able to listen to it at least when I’m driving as I’m sure it’s very inspiring and encouraging. Perhaps you can respond to this post and give the community a summary of what we should expect when listening to and watching interview? What do you speak about? Do you share your personal drug addiction and recovery experience? Do you answer technical questions about the disease of addiction and or treatment options? We would love to know. Thanks for sharing and I look forward to your response :-)

Peace and love,

William
    Publisher of Kill the Heroin Epidemic Nationwide™, Heroin News and the National Alliance of Addiction Treatment Centers.

Find a Prescreened Addiction Treatment Center & Drug Rehab Facility

Visit our Heroin Addiction & Recovery Blog for daily articles.

I do my best to educate myself regarding addiction and recovery related issue, treatment options, etc. however, I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and any advice you take from me is at your own risk and discretion

Comment

Kill the Heroin Epidemic Nationwide

We are a community of recovering heroin addicts providing support and recommending the best treatments and clinics to people interested in conquering their addiction.

Conquering Heroin Addiction

"Behind every addiction there is a family that is suffering. Remembering those who have lost their battle with addiction and those who are still suffering."

Newsletter

©2016 Modern Image, LLC

Working...
    X