Addiction and Recovery Book

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Addiction and Recovery Book

Hi there! I am looking for a book on addiction and recovery. Any recommendations? Thanks in advance.

I would like to recommend The Believable Hope book by Michael Cartwright,Ken Abraham.
    This is a lifeline for people battling addiction, providing a fresh sense of hope for those who love them. Hope this what you are looking for
    Get best Addiction and Recovery books available and make yourself confident to take on challenges.

Comment

Hi Dear I have no knowledge about books .
      But I know some well known Rehab centers in New York, New Castle Delaware etc which are popular for helping people to become addict free or to stop addiction. Why don't you try this once. What I received in my younger brother treatment who was addicted to drugs a couple of months back, I feel great change in their life in less than 2 months. I hope you also get some good results from there.
      https://addictionresource.com/drug-rehab/new-york/
      Wishing everyone life addiction free.

Comment

Kill the Heroin Epidemic Nationwide

We are a community of recovering heroin addicts providing support and recommending the best treatments and clinics to people interested in conquering their addiction.

Conquering Heroin Addiction

"Behind every addiction there is a family that is suffering. Remembering those who have lost their battle with addiction and those who are still suffering."

Newsletter

©2016 Modern Image, LLC

Working...
      X