My Son Died From a Drug Overdose - 10/13/2016

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Son Died From a Drug Overdose - 10/13/2016

My son died on October 13, 2016, I'm here for anyone who needs help or to talk

Billie,

Welcome to our drug addiction forum and online recovery community. I'm terribly sorry for your loss. I encourage you to share more detail about your son's life and even maybe a link to his obituary so that we may honor his life. Thanks also for your willingness to offer support and encouragement to anyone who's been through something similar and/or wrestling with drug or heroin addiction.

Peace and Love,

William
    Publisher of Kill the Heroin Epidemic Nationwide™, Heroin News and the National Alliance of Addiction Treatment Centers.

Find a Prescreened Addiction Treatment Center & Drug Rehab Facility

Visit our Heroin Addiction & Recovery Blog for daily articles.

I do my best to educate myself regarding addiction and recovery related issue, treatment options, etc. however, I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and any advice you take from me is at your own risk and discretion

Comment

Kill the Heroin Epidemic Nationwide

We are a community of recovering heroin addicts providing support and recommending the best treatments and clinics to people interested in conquering their addiction.

Conquering Heroin Addiction

"Behind every addiction there is a family that is suffering. Remembering those who have lost their battle with addiction and those who are still suffering."

Newsletter

©2016 Modern Image, LLC

Working...
    X