Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how to get help quiting heroin permanently and the underlying reasons as to why I keep relapsing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how to get help quiting heroin permanently and the underlying reasons as to why I keep relapsing

I came across this website while googling how to get help quiting heroin permanently and the underlying reasons as to why I keep relapsing and resorting back to using because I'm truly trying to quit and need help getting pointed in the right direction and I ran across this website only to run across these posts which are very upsetting bc I have lost a loved one to an overdose and it's heartbreaking and I'm sorry for your loss and understand your pain but this seems more like an act of revenge the laws are already very strict and I know first hand that nobody grows up thinking I'm going to be a heroin addict or sell heroin it's a domino affect and because somebody made a bad choice in life and sold heroin to support there habits and had somebody die bc of those actions should not mean make laws more strict and lock them up for the rest of there life that is not how to solve the problem and is very upset to g to hear for somebody like me who is trying to change and know how the Dominos fall in life to get to that point of selling to supply habits. I'm sorry for your loss but this seems like an act of revenge the laws already take away at least 10 to 20% of somebody's life for making a mistake like this and you want to take more? People deserve second chances and I hope this post gets removed before I do everything in my power to report this post or resort to reporting this website. This is a place to get people help not lock them up longer and throw away there life and the key

Needhelplearningtoquit,

I would normally welcome you as a new member but I have no idea why you stated you want to report the previous post because you don’t like it’s contents. There are plenty of support and information based topics and you can always start your own to ask questions. Ultimately people are welcome to share what they wish as long as it’s within the bounds of our terms of service. If there’s something about a particular list that you find false or misleading or that violates are terms of use in some way, please be more specific about which post and comment by copying the exact statement and pasting it here. We can then evaluate it and make a decision on what to do.

William
    Publisher of Kill the Heroin Epidemic Nationwide™, Heroin News and the National Alliance of Addiction Treatment Centers.

Find a Prescreened Addiction Treatment Center & Drug Rehab Facility

Visit our Heroin Addiction & Recovery Blog for daily articles.

I do my best to educate myself regarding addiction and recovery related issue, treatment options, etc. however, I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and any advice you take from me is at your own risk and discretion

Comment

As far as you trying to get help to quit, I can help with that. Have you ever tried doing any type of treatment program?

Comment

Nicholas, when you say that you can help with that what do you mean? Do you work for or represents a treatment center? If so, which one and where is it located? Our community specializes in prescreening and recommending only the best treatment centers that we genuinely believe in. If your treatment center is top notch and doing good work, I’d like to speak with you about potentially including your drug rehab facility on our recommended list.

Best wishes,

William
        Publisher of Kill the Heroin Epidemic Nationwide™, Heroin News and the National Alliance of Addiction Treatment Centers.

Find a Prescreened Addiction Treatment Center & Drug Rehab Facility

Visit our Heroin Addiction & Recovery Blog for daily articles.

I do my best to educate myself regarding addiction and recovery related issue, treatment options, etc. however, I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and any advice you take from me is at your own risk and discretion

Comment

Kill the Heroin Epidemic Nationwide

We are a community of recovering heroin addicts providing support and recommending the best treatments and clinics to people interested in conquering their addiction.

Conquering Heroin Addiction

"Behind every addiction there is a family that is suffering. Remembering those who have lost their battle with addiction and those who are still suffering."

Newsletter

©2016 Modern Image, LLC

Working...
        X