Overcome addiction in 2019

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Overcome addiction in 2019

I am Marios and I have been an addict for 5 years. I felt like I was compelled to take drugs even though it was killing me. Hurting those I loved the most. They were about to take from me everything and everyone that was important to me. My life was actually ruled by narcotics and I thought there was no way out. Been to meetings, tried every advice out there and failed on and on. All until I tried a special online course on addiction. It taught me how life is beautiful and how to provide for yourself and the others around you. Been clean since then, its only been 3 months but I know its for the long run. Lets beat this addiction forever guys!!!

Marios,

Thanks for posting however, this is not a venue to promote online courses, treatment centers or clinics. If you wish to present information about an online course, class, educational facility, treatment center, etc., please contact us to discuss advertising at Help@kthen.org

Thanks,

William
    Publisher of Kill the Heroin Epidemic Nationwide™, Heroin News and the National Alliance of Addiction Treatment Centers.

Find a Prescreened Addiction Treatment Center & Drug Rehab Facility

Visit our Heroin Addiction & Recovery Blog for daily articles.

I do my best to educate myself regarding addiction and recovery related issue, treatment options, etc. however, I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and any advice you take from me is at your own risk and discretion

Comment

Kill the Heroin Epidemic Nationwide

We are a community of recovering heroin addicts providing support and recommending the best treatments and clinics to people interested in conquering their addiction.

Conquering Heroin Addiction

"Behind every addiction there is a family that is suffering. Remembering those who have lost their battle with addiction and those who are still suffering."

Newsletter

©2016 Modern Image, LLC

Working...
    X