Kill the Addiction

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kill the Addiction

Cardiff ContrAl Clinic is a non-residential clinic providing a unique highly-successful treatment programme to people suffering from addiction.
    We are based in Cardiff, South Wales.
    ContrAl focuses on curing excessive drinking, alcohol abuse and alcoholism.
    Heroin Addiction is not discriminatory and can affect anyone and everyone regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, race, weight, height, etc. This community provides support from real recovering addicts and experts and recommends the best treatments to help heroin addicts conquer their drug addiction.

Higher Path Living is The Nation's Premier Ibogaine Aftercare Residence with an innovative recovery experience after Ibogaine treatment. We help the individual heal the root causes of addictive behavior with a holistic body, mind and spirit approach building on the unique experience of Ibogaine therapy.

Comment

Well thank you both for your blatant promotions however, we do not allow individuals to freely promote their treatment centers or services here. That said, we do provide marketing and advertising opportunities for treatment centers and recovery organizations that we genuinely believe in. This means that we do have a prescreening process and need to learn more about what it is you’re doing before we simply accept advertising money.

Ibogaine in particular has been very overpromoted and hype. I have never seen as much spam as I have from the sellers, manufacturers and treatment centers for ibogaine. Now whether or not it’s a viable treatment option can be debated however, if it was so great, then why do so many spammers feel the need to plaster this community with all kinds of ibogaine ads, I Bova r whether or not it’s a viable treatment option can be debated however, if it was so great, then why do so many spammers feel the need to plaster this community with all kinds of ibogaine ads, Iboga root add, etc. Frankly, it’s pathetic how often spammers feel the need to attempt to use this community alone as a playground to peddle their nonsense. And if it’s being done here on a regular basis, I can only imagine where else ibogaine spammers are plaguing.
      Frankly, it’s pathetic how often spammers feel the need to attempt to use this community alone as playground to peddle their nonsense. And if it’s being done here on a regular basis, I can only imagine where else ibogaine spammers are plaguing.

So I’m exceptionally reluctant to consider working with an Ibogaime clinic, no matter how much they are willing to pay to advertise simply because I’m not convinced that there is any legitimacy behind the treatment.

I will say however, that I have done some reading and research on ibogaine and I will say that it does seem that if you have talked about positive experiences and an end to their cravings after treatment however, knowing the process and procedure that individuals go through is quite alarming… This includes a temporary paralysis and hallucinations during treatment. I have read one individual talk about ongoing hallucinations long after treatment and that is also a concern.

Best wishes,

Bill
      Publisher of Kill the Heroin Epidemic Nationwide™, Heroin News and the National Alliance of Addiction Treatment Centers.

Find a Prescreened Addiction Treatment Center & Drug Rehab Facility

Visit our Heroin Addiction & Recovery Blog for daily articles.

I do my best to educate myself regarding addiction and recovery related issue, treatment options, etc. however, I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and any advice you take from me is at your own risk and discretion

Comment

Kill the Heroin Epidemic Nationwide

We are a community of recovering heroin addicts providing support and recommending the best treatments and clinics to people interested in conquering their addiction.

Conquering Heroin Addiction

"Behind every addiction there is a family that is suffering. Remembering those who have lost their battle with addiction and those who are still suffering."

Newsletter

©2016 Modern Image, LLC

Working...
      X