No announcement yet.

No pain, no gain.

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No pain, no gain.

"The pain you feel today, is the strength you will have tomorrow." They say, "No pain, no gain," and I agree 100%. Nothing in life that comes easy, is worth having. Our trials and tribulations only make us stronger, and work together to mold us into who we are are as individuals. I know that everything that I have been through has been for a reason, and I know that in recovery, I have had to face my past head on. I had to go through the pain of facing my reality, and begin the healing process. I know that I must continuously work the twelve steps, and work a recovery program. I know that my pain, and facing reality, has only made me stronger. I know that there is truly beauty in every struggle. Deuteronomy 4:30-31 states, "When thou are in tribulation, and all these things are come upon thee, even in the latter days, if thou turn to the Lord thy God, and shalt be obedient to his voice; (For the Lord thy God is a merciful God he will not forsake thee, nor forget the covenant of thy fathers which he swear unto them."

I needed this.

Amen Chamanna, that is certainly the truth :-)

Peace and Love,

Publisher of Kill the Heroin Epidemic Nationwide™, Heroin News and the National Alliance of Addiction Treatment Centers.

Find a Prescreened Addiction Treatment Center & Drug Rehab Facility

Visit our Heroin Addiction & Recovery Blog for daily articles.

I do my best to educate myself regarding addiction and recovery related issue, treatment options, etc. however, I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and any advice you take from me is at your own risk and discretion

Kill the Heroin Epidemic Nationwide

We are a community of recovering heroin addicts providing support and recommending the best treatments and clinics to people interested in conquering their addiction.

Conquering Heroin Addiction

"Behind every addiction there is a family that is suffering. Remembering those who have lost their battle with addiction and those who are still suffering."

©2016 Modern Image, LLC