Cannabis in your favorite Dishes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cannabis in your favorite Dishes

have you ever heard about these foods infused cannabis? I tried frozen yogurt infused cannabis before and it really tastes good! and now, there's new and something interesting! On the other hand, Ingesting Cannabis has a side effect that can lead you addiction because of its high dosage that you'll never know how much dosage that food has. By continually do researching, I came across in this an sticks and learning that there are many kinds of cannabis.

Chanda,

I can’t say I’ve ever heard of cannabis ice cream I can’t say it surprises me. Cannabis appears to be Highly controversy all in the recovery community for many reasons. While some believe that cannabis can assist with managing opiates or heroin dependency and withdrawal symptoms, others believe that one should abstain from all mind altering substances no matter what. So there seem to be a few schools of thought on cannabis. Personally, I feel that it could be a valuable medicinal tool And where it is legal recreationally, even using it responsibly once in a while recreationally may not be that big of a deal. However, people can and do become addicted to cannabis and therefore, it should be used responsibly and for those who feel that they are beginning to develop a problem and can’t stop using it, should cease use immediately.

Best wishes,

Bill
    Publisher of Kill the Heroin Epidemic Nationwide™, Heroin News and the National Alliance of Addiction Treatment Centers.

Find a Prescreened Addiction Treatment Center & Drug Rehab Facility

Visit our Heroin Addiction & Recovery Blog for daily articles.

I do my best to educate myself regarding addiction and recovery related issue, treatment options, etc. however, I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and any advice you take from me is at your own risk and discretion

Comment

Kill the Heroin Epidemic Nationwide

We are a community of recovering heroin addicts providing support and recommending the best treatments and clinics to people interested in conquering their addiction.

Conquering Heroin Addiction

"Behind every addiction there is a family that is suffering. Remembering those who have lost their battle with addiction and those who are still suffering."

Newsletter

©2016 Modern Image, LLC

Working...
    X