Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for Facility Monitoring Video

Hello,

I need some assistance in excluding a specific database from Facility Monitoring. This needs to be exluded from rule.
    Other than excluding from Rules, Are there any options in ASP, I searched couple of KB's but they are not helpful for our version.I am looking for Facility Monitoring system. I went through many resources and also checked Facility Monitoring Video but did not find any solution.

Any help will be appreciated.
    Thank you.

JoeClark,

Welcome to our heroin addiction and recovery discussion forum. Honestly, I'm not familiar with Facility Monitoring Videos so I'm not sure that I can help you with this. But perhaps another one of our members will read your post and be able to provide some input.

What's all this about? Perhaps you can explain this to the community so we all understand and can learn more about it.

Peace and Love,

William
    Publisher of Kill the Heroin Epidemic Nationwide™, Heroin News and the National Alliance of Addiction Treatment Centers.

Find a Prescreened Addiction Treatment Center & Drug Rehab Facility

Visit our Heroin Addiction & Recovery Blog for daily articles.

I do my best to educate myself regarding addiction and recovery related issue, treatment options, etc. however, I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and any advice you take from me is at your own risk and discretion

Comment

Kill the Heroin Epidemic Nationwide

We are a community of recovering heroin addicts providing support and recommending the best treatments and clinics to people interested in conquering their addiction.

Conquering Heroin Addiction

"Behind every addiction there is a family that is suffering. Remembering those who have lost their battle with addiction and those who are still suffering."

Newsletter

©2016 Modern Image, LLC

Working...
    X