Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PC goes slowly to stop

Hi,

I had to leave Malwarebytes, I have premium with all protections on. The first I notice is sound delay when deleting email from Microsoft Outlook 2010. After some one day disks is slower. The third day, responce time is slow with every action. Prosessor use is low, PC just waits before doing it work. The third day I have to restart PC, and restart is very slow until it's of. Sound delay starts with Malwarebytes. I have W7-64 with 32Gb ram. Some months ago Malwarebytes was eating all memory, but this is passed now. Haveing a paid version I expect it to work properly?

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:-
    https://forums.malwarebytes.com/topi...lowly-to-stop/
    Sales Management Example

Thanks!

Spade Kevin,

Welcome to our heroin addiction and recovery discussion forum community. While we do have an opening non-drug related discussion forum category for members, I’m not so sure this is exactly the right for him for you if you’re looking for computer/IT help. Now, I do happen to have a background in information technology and was an IT manager for many years. So I suppose I could try to offer some assistance even though that’s not really the purpose of this forum. Welcome to our heroin addiction and recovery discussion forum community. While we do have an opening non-drug related discussion forum category for members, I’m not so sure this is exactly the right for him for you if you’re looking for computer/IT help. Now, I do happen to have a background in information technology and was an IT manager for many years. So I suppose I could try to offer some assistance even though that’s not really the purpose of this forum. Personally, I never had a problem with malwarebytes But i usually use it as an on the fly emergency related malware removal rather than an on access antivirus software. It’s possible that malwarebytes Is hogging your memory because it’s competing with another antivirus software running on access scan. So if you have more than one piece of software running on access antivirus, you’re likely going to have a memory problem. So what it comes down to, is if you want to keep now wher is hogging your memory because it’s competing with another antivirus software running on access scan. So if you have more than one piece of software running on access antivirus, you’re likely going to have a memory problem. So what it comes down to, is if you want to keep malwarebytes, you’re going to have to play with the settings so that it doesn’t compete with any other antivirus software you have installed and running.

Anyway, good luck but if you are looking for more specific computer help, I recommend an IT Health related for him rather than an online recovery community.

Best wishes,

William
    Publisher of Kill the Heroin Epidemic Nationwide™, Heroin News and the National Alliance of Addiction Treatment Centers.

Find a Prescreened Addiction Treatment Center & Drug Rehab Facility

Visit our Heroin Addiction & Recovery Blog for daily articles.

I do my best to educate myself regarding addiction and recovery related issue, treatment options, etc. however, I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and any advice you take from me is at your own risk and discretion

Comment

Do what the OP said already. If you need further assistance then surely you should contact the IT expert. All the best!

Comment

Kill the Heroin Epidemic Nationwide

We are a community of recovering heroin addicts providing support and recommending the best treatments and clinics to people interested in conquering their addiction.

Conquering Heroin Addiction

"Behind every addiction there is a family that is suffering. Remembering those who have lost their battle with addiction and those who are still suffering."

Newsletter

©2016 Modern Image, LLC

Working...
      X