Dodge Charger hellcat FAST AS HELL

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dodge Charger hellcat FAST AS HELL

So the other day I was driving and I passed a Dodge Charger hellcat on the road. Damn that thing is fast!

Since this is the non drug forum I hope I'm not violating any rules by posting this. If I am feel free to delete it.

NoMoreAddiction,

That is indeed a fast car. 707 horse power I think. I have an affinity for cars and would love to add a hellcat to my collection. However I don't think that's going to happen anytime soon. But a man can dream :-).

Peace,

William - Publisher
    Publisher of Kill the Heroin Epidemic Nationwide™, Heroin News and the National Alliance of Addiction Treatment Centers.

Find a Prescreened Addiction Treatment Center & Drug Rehab Facility

Visit our Heroin Addiction & Recovery Blog for daily articles.

I do my best to educate myself regarding addiction and recovery related issue, treatment options, etc. however, I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and any advice you take from me is at your own risk and discretion

Comment

I AM IN LOVE WITH THAT CAR!!!!

So I am not your average female. I am a gear head. I actually somewhat intimidate a lot of my guy friends with my knowledge and passion for cars....

With that said I will ask this. Dream garage, give me your top five!

1. 1967 Pontiac GTO - sapphire blue with the original rally wheels - no slicks cause I'm never gonna race it
      2. 2001 Plymouth Prowler - don't ask me why but I have been OBSESSED with these cars since they were released - Cherry Red
      3. 1956 Chevy Bel-Air - powder blue
      4. 1955 Chevy Panel Truck - flat black
      5. 2016 Dodge Charger

Comment

Sarah,

Very nice! I'm a bit of a car nut myself....though I couldn't tell you much about the inner mechanics of a car. I know the basics but it's not like I could take it all apart and tell you what everything is. My knowledge is limited to make/model, engine size, horsepower and torque - and that's about it.

I was actually planning on buying a hellcat but couldn't wait...so I bought the car I've always wanted before that came out....a 2013 Cadillac CTS V (556 HP). Love that car!

William
        Publisher of Kill the Heroin Epidemic Nationwide™, Heroin News and the National Alliance of Addiction Treatment Centers.

I do my best to educate myself regarding addiction and recovery related issue, treatment options, etc. however, I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and any advice you take from me is at your own risk and discretion

Comment

Oh and the prowlers were pretty sweet back in the day. I haven't seen one for quite sometime, but they were very unique and sweet looking.

Comment

The Cadillac CTS is a beautiful machine. I can say that I love the fact that I'm a gear head. I was actually the first female to work in a Rim and Tire shop in the city. I grew up with the owner's kids, but I still legit kept my job. My first car was actually a 1977 Cadillac El Dorado. Hence another reason I intimidate the guys because I can drive anything, including parallel parking a 27 ft U-Haul. I have even beat a few of my guy friends racing....

We won't discuss the location of the racing lol

Prowlers are a rarity these days. I probably see one every six months or so and it is the same one here in St. Louis. I'm pretty sure they only made like 500.

Comment

Lol You see you guys aim small My baby's are my towtrucks we just got a new international heavy duty wrecker. I will have to take a picture and send it to you Liam it is soooooo PRETTY and has LIGHTS
              Then our Medium Duty Pete we got that one from Nascar. Then we have the show truck which is a Ford f-550 with a sweet ass paint job and now we are in the process of changing our logo and stuff

Comment

Mandy,

Trucks are awesome...I wanted a Longhorn full loaded real bad but it was $70,000 plus so it was a little out of my price range. Plus I knew all my friends and family members would be hitting me up asking to help them move :-).

My baby is my 2013 CTS-V - 556 HP. I don't have a picture of it handy...but when I get one, I'll upload it :-).

Feel free to upload pics of your truck :-).

William

Comment

This car does many things great, with always a few areas of improvement.

1) Great engine, fantastic sound, well mated to the 8spd transmission so always has plenty of power. And the sound of this thing is just awesome....coworkers have told me they wait in the parking lot just to hear it start up. It sounds powerful, and can back it up. I drove up Towne pass in Death Valley (9%) in top gear (8th) at 80mph at only a 1/4 pedal.
                  2) Very good mileage considering what it is. I can get 27-28mpg at 75mph as long as its not too hilly and can stay in 4cyl mode. In suburbia, more like 18mpg.
                  3) Fun electronics. The instrument cluster has a hi-res screen in which you can display many things (even a horsepower gauge!) and it all works well. The navigation works fairly good, although Google Maps is still better. Backup camera is very clean on the 8.4 inch screen.
                  4) Seats are very comfortable.
                  5) Brakes are nice and linear, with a good pedal feel.

Comment

Lol You see you guys aim small My baby's are my towtrucks we just got a new international heavy duty wrecker. I will have to take a picture and send it to you Liam it is soooooo PRETTY and has LIGHTS
                    Then our Medium Duty Pete we got that one from Nascar. Then we have the show truck which is a Ford f-550 with a sweet ass paint job and now we are in the process of changing our logo and stuff

Comment

Atlasweb,

I’ve seen some pretty powerful and fast big rigs but I’m not sure if that’s what you’re referring to when you say tow trucks LOL, but I’d be interested in seeing pictures for sure. In the meantime, I’m more of a car guy than a truck guy but trucks are still pretty cool. I’m more interested in trucks for their offloading in 4 x 4 capabilities in their speed capabilities. See some pictures here :-)

Do I know you personally? This is your first post here but you called me Liam rather than William.

Peace and love,

William

Comment

wow
                        im nut about dodge

Comment

Kill the Heroin Epidemic Nationwide

We are a community of recovering heroin addicts providing support and recommending the best treatments and clinics to people interested in conquering their addiction.

Conquering Heroin Addiction

"Behind every addiction there is a family that is suffering. Remembering those who have lost their battle with addiction and those who are still suffering."

Newsletter

©2016 Modern Image, LLC

Working...
                        X