Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Well Recovery Center - Come Celebrate Our 1 Year Anniversary With Us on December 1st, 1PM-4PM PST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Well Recovery Center - Come Celebrate Our 1 Year Anniversary With Us on December 1st, 1PM-4PM PST

The Well Recovery Center is proud to invite you to a Friday of Fun on December 1, 1pm-4pm Pacific Standard Time (PST).

This event is about celebrating growth as a business, doing the right things for the right reasons and making awesome friends!

This a unique opportunity to come tour our new Joint Commissioned detox residential in HB.

Get ready to network and meet our team and share a fun luncheon with giveaways.

Come hear our story and how we are differently special.

Visit the Well Recovery Center website at www.thewellrecoverycenter.com

Call 1-877-784-3935 for admissions to get into their drug rehab facility.
    Publisher of Kill the Heroin Epidemic Nationwide™, Heroin News and the National Alliance of Addiction Treatment Centers.

Find a Prescreened Addiction Treatment Center & Drug Rehab Facility

Visit our Heroin Addiction & Recovery Blog for daily articles.

I do my best to educate myself regarding addiction and recovery related issue, treatment options, etc. however, I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and any advice you take from me is at your own risk and discretion

hello.
    Your center looks fabulous as far as what it looks like it helps. and detox is always where I always relapse because I can't take it.lol
    but do you guys just offer detox or do you offer treatment/programs after the detox period (like a 30 day treatment program, or something along those lines)? if not, is there any inpatient treatment centers that are relatively close to where you are located in Huntington beach that do offer inpatient treatment like what I am describing that I may be able to transfer to for additional treatment after going through detox at your facility?
    sorry for all the questions and thank you so much for any answers/help.

Comment

Jambi,

Welcome to our Heroin forum community. The Well Recovery Center does offer residential inpatient treatment for 30, 60, 90 days after the detox period as well.

If you are interested in learning more about The Well, fill out our treatment request form.

Peace and Love,

William
      Publisher of Kill the Heroin Epidemic Nationwide™, Heroin News and the National Alliance of Addiction Treatment Centers.

I do my best to educate myself regarding addiction and recovery related issue, treatment options, etc. however, I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and any advice you take from me is at your own risk and discretion

Comment

Thank you very much William.
        I appreciate greatly that you have taken the time to make and maintain this site. It is a service to us all.

I have been on so many sites/forums drug addiction related (just like I have been to so many treatment centers in the past as well) and this is honestly the first one that is both truthful/honest, actually knowledgeable and hip to how drugs and addiction to them really works and knows what it's like first hand to live through the hell as well as also being dedicated to helping people, offering personal experience and facts as advice instead of propaganda and advertisements and actually geared towards successful treatment instead of just a bunch of mumbo jumbo. I sincerely thank you again.

All the other sites/forums I have been on all were either geared towards just being better junkies and/or finding junk online/the darknet (like certain bluelight and redditt forums) or they were just propaganda and advertisements for certain treatment centers and/or companies/networks of centers and just facilitated ripping people off.

This site is awesome and I have been literally living on it researching every bit of it since I found it this morning. I have already contacted centers (the well being the main one)
        and I will be filling out that form you gave me immediately.

Much love
        Sincerely,
        -Jambi

Comment

Jambi,

Thanks so much for the compliment and for taking the time to browse our content. I feel that the information we have here will really help you on your journey. Have you called The Well Recovery Center directly yet? If so, who did you speak with? Please make sure that you tell them that you found them through our community.

Yes, I did see that a lot of other "popular" drug related forums ask a lot of questions about how to get high and use drugs "properly" as if there was such a way. We are a recovery community so we don't allow those type of posts. And the treatment center we recommend have been prescreened and ones we genuinely trust.

If there's anything I can do for you during your treatment and recovery journey, please let me know.

Peace and Love,

William Charles

Comment

Kill the Heroin Epidemic Nationwide

We are a community of recovering heroin addicts providing support and recommending the best treatments and clinics to people interested in conquering their addiction.

Conquering Heroin Addiction

"Behind every addiction there is a family that is suffering. Remembering those who have lost their battle with addiction and those who are still suffering."

Newsletter

©2016 Modern Image, LLC

Working...
          X