Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alcoholics Women's Residence

Hello Everyone,

I would like to thank you for letting me registered and become a member of these wonderful forum site. I am a Professor from California and I want to post of what would be the reaction of the people about the Alcoholics Women's Residence in San Diego, California. I don't care if negative or positive feedback. Hope the more comments or replies will be seen soon. Thanks a lot admin.

CharlesBishop,

Welcome to our heroin and drug addiction and recovery community. Personally, I am not familiar with the Alcoholic's Women's Residence in San Diego, California although perhaps other members will eventually share their opinions and experiences. so out of curiosity, why are you looking for more information about them specifically? Do you know somebody who went or is going there for addiction treatment?

Peace and Love,

William
    Publisher of Kill the Heroin Epidemic Nationwide™, Heroin News and the National Alliance of Addiction Treatment Centers.

Find a Prescreened Addiction Treatment Center & Drug Rehab Facility

Visit our Heroin Addiction & Recovery Blog for daily articles.

I do my best to educate myself regarding addiction and recovery related issue, treatment options, etc. however, I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and any advice you take from me is at your own risk and discretion

Comment

Hello Mr. William,

Thank you for your reply. No, I don't have any friends or person that already been rehab on that particular Center but I have just only a few topic that I need to discuss to my class and I need to gather different ideas.

Comment

CharlesBishop,,

Thank you for your comments. Well you are welcome to use the search feature of this heroin discussion forum community to see what others are sayig about various addiction treatment centers. Also, if you happen to know someone who is suffering from drug addiction, please send them our way as we do help people in need find addiction help depending on their resources. What class are you trying to get information for?

Peace,

William
        Publisher of Kill the Heroin Epidemic Nationwide™, Heroin News and the National Alliance of Addiction Treatment Centers.

Find a Prescreened Addiction Treatment Center & Drug Rehab Facility

Visit our Heroin Addiction & Recovery Blog for daily articles.

I do my best to educate myself regarding addiction and recovery related issue, treatment options, etc. however, I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and any advice you take from me is at your own risk and discretion

Comment

Kill the Heroin Epidemic Nationwide

We are a community of recovering heroin addicts providing support and recommending the best treatments and clinics to people interested in conquering their addiction.

Conquering Heroin Addiction

"Behind every addiction there is a family that is suffering. Remembering those who have lost their battle with addiction and those who are still suffering."

Newsletter

©2016 Modern Image, LLC

Working...
        X