Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• inpatient centers.

Hello.

I have been searching here for a little bit now and I have found some really great info. I really love this site.

However I have not quite found what I need to find. I am looking for an inpatient treatment center that actually has a good track record with treating heroin addiction and isn't just a scam/ripoff.
    I see a lot of places on here that look great but they don't offer inpatient and I don't live anywhere in their area, and all the places in my area are terrible, absolutely terrible.

The well recovery center in Huntington beach looks wonderful but it looks like it's just a detox. does anyone know if they offer more than just detox programs (like a 30 day program after detox)? or if not, does anyone know of any good inpatient treatment centers near the well recovery center that I could transfer to after detox?

lastly, if not, does anyone have any inpatient treatment centers at all that they could recommend anywhere in the U.S. that either they or someone they know has had luck at with heroin addiction?

Sorry for all the questions, I just want to kick this habit so so bad. its ruined my life, and every place I've been to so far has just ripped me off and given me zero real help.

Thank you very sincerely
    Kris

Jambi,

I can certainly understand your frustration in finding addiction treatment centers that are legitimate and not a ripoff. But have you tried our recommended drug rehabs? I know there aren't many on the list yet, but we are still relatively new and growing and still looking for the best rehabs. We prescreen all our rehabs and they have to meet our high standards.

I do recommend filling out our treatment request form so we can do our best to help you ASAP.

By the way, The Well Recovery Center does more than detox, they are an inpatient center as well. In my opinion, call them ASAP.

Peace and Love,

William
    Publisher of Kill the Heroin Epidemic Nationwide™, Heroin News and the National Alliance of Addiction Treatment Centers.

Find a Prescreened Addiction Treatment Center & Drug Rehab Facility

Visit our Heroin Addiction & Recovery Blog for daily articles.

I do my best to educate myself regarding addiction and recovery related issue, treatment options, etc. however, I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and any advice you take from me is at your own risk and discretion

Comment

William, I have a friend in Asheville north Carolina who tried several times to get clean. Finally,all said and done he was there for 9 months with everything involved, it worked if you're interested I will find out which one

Comment

Time to confess,

We are always interested to find and successful addiction treatment centers and drug rehab facilities . That way you can learn more about them and if they meet our high standards, we can approve them for recommendation as well.

I look forward to hearing about them and learning more about them as well.

Thanks for your help,

William
        Publisher of Kill the Heroin Epidemic Nationwide™, Heroin News and the National Alliance of Addiction Treatment Centers.

Find a Prescreened Addiction Treatment Center & Drug Rehab Facility

Visit our Heroin Addiction & Recovery Blog for daily articles.

I do my best to educate myself regarding addiction and recovery related issue, treatment options, etc. however, I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and any advice you take from me is at your own risk and discretion

Comment

Kill the Heroin Epidemic Nationwide

We are a community of recovering heroin addicts providing support and recommending the best treatments and clinics to people interested in conquering their addiction.

Conquering Heroin Addiction

"Behind every addiction there is a family that is suffering. Remembering those who have lost their battle with addiction and those who are still suffering."

Newsletter

©2016 Modern Image, LLC

Working...
        X