Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any heroin inpatient rehab free? In California or Arizona?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any heroin inpatient rehab free? In California or Arizona?

Looking for a free drug rehab. Have no insurance.

Rareallen2,

Welcome to our heroin addiction and recovery discussion forum. We will certainly do our best to provide you with some information but first, it will be helpful if you tell us a little bit more about yourself and what it is you’re battling against.

For instance , what drug or drugs are you currently using? When was the last time you used and how frequently do you use? How much money do you typically spend on drugs every week? Do you have or suffer from any other conditions, physical or mental?

Free drug rehab facilities do exist and are out there but they are rare and typically have a long waiting list. I am going to talk to a few people to see if they have any specific recommendations in the state of California or Arizona that might be free and not overly crowded but in the meantime, you can also go to samhsa.gov and begin looking up centers there.

Also, it is my understanding that pretty much everybody in America is eligible for insurance in one way or another. At the very least, I suggest contacting the state about applying for Medicaid/state insurance because at the very least, state insurance might increase your options although not as much as if you had private insurance. But it certainly is something.

Like I said, I will ask a few people and even present this on our Facebook page to see if anyone can make any specific recommendations for you. I’m not from California or Arizona so I don’t have a list of all the free centers in the area. But in the meantime, you might want to try going to that website and even looking into obtaining some kind of state insurance if nothing else.

Also, I don’t know if there’s a particular area of California you are targeting, California is a big state. So I can ask people to provide me with some information based on what you’ve told me so far, but it would also help to know what town/city you live in so we can try to find something more local first.

In the meantime, hang in there and my encouragement to you is not to use but if you decide to do so anyway against our advice, then please be very careful. People are dying every day and I don’t want to see you become a statistic.

Peace and love,

William
    Publisher of Kill the Heroin Epidemic Nationwide™, Heroin News and the National Alliance of Addiction Treatment Centers.

Find a Prescreened Addiction Treatment Center & Drug Rehab Facility

Visit our Heroin Addiction & Recovery Blog for daily articles.

I do my best to educate myself regarding addiction and recovery related issue, treatment options, etc. however, I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and any advice you take from me is at your own risk and discretion

Comment

Kill the Heroin Epidemic Nationwide

We are a community of recovering heroin addicts providing support and recommending the best treatments and clinics to people interested in conquering their addiction.

Conquering Heroin Addiction

"Behind every addiction there is a family that is suffering. Remembering those who have lost their battle with addiction and those who are still suffering."

Newsletter

©2016 Modern Image, LLC

Working...
    X