Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Well Recovery Center of Huntington Beach, California - Clinic Review, Recommended

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Well Recovery Center of Huntington Beach, California - Clinic Review, Recommended

Recently, we approved The Well Recovery Center of Huntington Beach, California for recommendation on Kill the Heroin Epidemic Nationwide and as a member of the National Alliance of Addiction Treatment Centers (NAATC).

Recently, I heard a lot of good things about a smaller treatment facility in Huntington Beach, Orange County, California known as The Well Recovery Center. After speaking with Polly McCormick, Co-Founder and Director of Business Development and seeking input from former patients and other well respected individuals in the profession, I was very impressed. Their facility is very cozy and serene and the environment can be compared to quaint, country-like bed and breakfast you may check into for a nice, relaxing weekend vacation getaway. Most importantly, the people who work there are very experienced and dedicated and have a heart for helping people with addiction and mental health conditions. Thus, The Well Recovery Center has been approved for recommendation by this community.

Note: Many people are impressed and mesmerized by decadent, luxurious hotel like resort type addiction treatment centers / drug rehab facilities. And while luxury is great, the quality of treatment and care one receives has a lot more to do with the dedication, experience and compassion of each staff member and individualized care each guest receives than whether or not the table you're eating on costs tens of thousands of dollars. Decadence often comes with a hefty price tag as well. That said, how luxurious and rich looking a treatment center is not one of the criteria we use to select and approve addiction treatment centers for recommendation. The only requirement we have about the facility is that it must be clean and safe. The Well Recovery Center however, definitely goes above and beyond and is very beautifully decorated, reminiscent of a cozy and inviting bed and breakfast coveted for a relaxing weekend vacation getaway.

What we do look for however, is the impressiveness of staff members, their experience, credentials and the dedication and compassion associated with their staff and whether or not it's small enough for each patient to get individualized care. The Well Recovery Center meets our criteria and we are honored to work with them in helping those suffering from addiction get the help they want, need and deserve.

Reviews

"These women are amazing. The Well Recovery Center has been a blessing to our family! Call them they will be there for you!" - Pam Fix-Marchant
    Publisher of Kill the Heroin Epidemic Nationwide™, Heroin News and the National Alliance of Addiction Treatment Centers.

Find a Prescreened Addiction Treatment Center & Drug Rehab Facility

Visit our Heroin Addiction & Recovery Blog for daily articles.

I do my best to educate myself regarding addiction and recovery related issue, treatment options, etc. however, I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and any advice you take from me is at your own risk and discretion

Kill the Heroin Epidemic Nationwide

We are a community of recovering heroin addicts providing support and recommending the best treatments and clinics to people interested in conquering their addiction.

Conquering Heroin Addiction

"Behind every addiction there is a family that is suffering. Remembering those who have lost their battle with addiction and those who are still suffering."

Newsletter

©2016 Modern Image, LLC

Working...
X