No announcement yet.

Pregnant and Addicted

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pregnant and Addicted

Hello! As most of us know, being pregnant can be scary. But, being pregnant and addicted is even worse. We specialize in treatment of patients whom are addicted to opiates and/or heroin while pregnant. We have a unique protocol in helping these women. Please check out: We are also hosting an event soon and would like for you to come join us and learn more about what we are trying to accomplish.

Thanks for posting and welcome to our heroin addiction and recovery discussion forum. However, we do not allow three promotion which includes posting outside links and attempts to cultivate business. However, we do provide many marketing and advertising services and we would be more than welcome to discuss this with you. Please email us at with your name, email address, phone number, etc. and we will be happy to speak with you.

Peace and love,

Publisher of Kill the Heroin Epidemic Nationwide™, Heroin News and the National Alliance of Addiction Treatment Centers.

Find a Prescreened Addiction Treatment Center & Drug Rehab Facility

Visit our Heroin Addiction & Recovery Blog for daily articles.

I do my best to educate myself regarding addiction and recovery related issue, treatment options, etc. however, I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and any advice you take from me is at your own risk and discretion

Kill the Heroin Epidemic Nationwide

We are a community of recovering heroin addicts providing support and recommending the best treatments and clinics to people interested in conquering their addiction.

Conquering Heroin Addiction

"Behind every addiction there is a family that is suffering. Remembering those who have lost their battle with addiction and those who are still suffering."

©2016 Modern Image, LLC